Roti adalah makanan asasi di negara arab, apa yang bagusnya ialah roti ni adalah buatan rumah, dan dibuat daripada gandum dan nukhalah. roti ini boleh menyelesaikan masaalah penghadaman dan mengandungi vitamin yang diperlukan oleh badan.
Satu lagi yang perlu di beri perhatian, banyak roti yang kita makan kat Msia tak dimasak dengan baik, akibatnya ianya sukar dihadam dan menyebabkan sakit perut.
4 Benefits of Consuming Wholemeal Products
One of the best ways to get enough fibre in your diet is to start eating more wholemeal (also known as wholegrain and wholewheat) products. Apart from being rich in fibre these products also have a number of additional health benefits. In this article I will be discussing why wholemeal products are good for you and list four of the top benefits.
So what is so great about wholemeal? Well it is all down to the production process. Natural wheat is packed with nutrients, containing high levels of manganese, dietary fibre, tryptophan and magnesium to name just a few. However, as the wheat is refined (modified during production) parts of it are removed. In the case of white flour this often means that up to 40% of the wheat is removed including the nutrient rich bran and germ. White flour is used to make many of the foods that we eat every day including bread, cereal, pasta and rice, meaning that they have a very low nutritional value. By choosing wholemeal versions of these products you will be getting much more nutritional value from them and realising greater health benefits for your body which include:
1) EXTRA FIBRE:- Wheat is naturally rich in dietary fibre but as I have already discussed white flour generally has the bran and germ removed. These are the two most fibre rich parts of the wheat and so by consuming wholemeal products you can add a significant amount of fibre to your diet. Fibre has a number of benefits which include reduced constipation, better absorption of the nutrients from your food, better blood sugar control and reduced risk of cancer and other diseases.
2) EXTRA NUTRIENTS:- Wheat is also naturally full of nutrients. However, most of these nutrients are removed in the production of white flour. By going wholemeal you can ensure that you are not missing out on these essential nutrients. This has countless health benefits but most importantly the various nutrients ensure that all areas of your body are functioning properly.
3) EXTRA B VITAMINS:- Wheat contains lots of B vitamins and guess what? By consuming wholemeal products you can get these extra B vitamins too. There are eight B vitamins in total which include:
– Vitamin B1 (Thiamine).
– Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin).
– Vitamin B3 (Niacin).
– Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid).
– Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine).
– Vitamin B7 (Biotin).
– Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid).
– Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
B vitamins assist in the breakdown of carbohydrates, fats and proteins and also help keep your skin, hair and eyes healthy. Because of this many doctors and nutritionists agree that adequate consumption of B vitamins is essential for good overall health.
4) LESS CHEMICALS:- Not only do wholemeal products have a high nutritional value but they also contain less chemicals. Refined flour is not naturally white – it is chemically bleached to look this way. Now whilst these chemicals have been passed as safe I think it’s generally better to not put chemical bleach into your body and by consuming wholemeal products you can do just that.
So there you have it. Four convincing reasons to switch over to wholemeal products if you have not done so already. Whilst wholemeal products are still refined and not as healthy as completely natural foods, they are much healthier than non-wholemeal alternatives. Where possible I highly recommend that you choose the wholemeal option. In doing so you will be putting more of the good stuff (fibre, nutrients and vitamins) into your body than the refined white flour versions will ever provide.
Pandangan anda dihargai